11/15/2008

The Beginning

This is a brand new blog! If you're reading this, you're either one of the earliest visitors or you're a historian that likes looking into the archives. I've always wanted to create some form of website so I can post my comics. I love making comics! I want to thank Blogger for letting me set up a blog to post my comics regularly. They really make it easy, and free! Also, I want to thank Google. Their Adsense helps me make money in order to keep me going. I really need it to work my way through life, when it's hard to keep a job in college. There may not be any comics on here at the moment, but I hope to make a new album of comics! I think the first theme I will be basing my comics upon will be those weird people that are always in your life and always will be.

No comments: